Tuesday, January 17, 2017

1/17/2017 Hot stocks update

The nvidia, nvidia, my pick in the end of 2015 and bought at $32 before CES. I was expecting a big run befoe 2016 CES, however, I got crushed by Jan 2016 stock market big correction. The price down to around $22, I still hold it and sold it around 62 in Aug 2016. But the stock surged in a tear after Aug 2016 to almost $120 in the end of 2016. I missed quite a big gain. I was partially of right and partially wrong on this monster stock. I am still looking for to get back in it, still waiting ...... The daily chart showed the support and uptrend pattern: 50 days MA, simple catch. If 50 days MA support fails, I have find new support pattern. So far I keep this pattern alive and will re-tune up based on future price action.
BTW, Nvidia was demoed first automotive application based on her GPGPU in 2010 or 2011 CES (I do not remember the exact year, I was there to see the demo).

No comments:

Post a Comment