Tuesday, January 10, 2017

stock recommendation for 1/11/2017

After market close, I routinely runs my stock scanner to filter out those stocks which do not match my criteria and choose several my favorites every day. The scan standard mostly uses general technical indicators plus my own crafted technical indicators. The fundamental of the company is briefly checked manually. Today's favorite is TJX company who operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the United States and internationally. I understand how people tend to shun away from retailers in nowadays due to the overpowered Amazon continuing to grep business from department store. However, the company still growth the revenue and profit since 2nd quarter of 2016 sequentially. The technical indicators are very positive that it should continue run up for another 2 or 3 days. The daily MAs and weekly MAs are getting together as support after price breakout this area. $76 area is a very strong support, easy to stop below $75.75. The price should runs to top trendline, if over the trend line, $79.5 is the target.

 http://schrts.co/eAQcKs
http://schrts.co/tISdzl


No comments:

Post a Comment